Terms of Service
- All content you upload to Koken or create with Koken is yours. We do not claim any intellectual property rights over your own material.
- All items offered for sale and download through the Koken Store are the intellectual property of their author unless otherwise noted.
- Themes and plugins are licensed for single installations of Koken. Multiple Koken installations require multiple downloads, paying any requisite price each time.
- Themes and plugins offered by the Koken Store are downloadable only through installations of Koken. Koken accepts no responsibility for themes and/or plugins from third parties that are installed otherwise.
- Koken Store themes and plugins are transferrable between installations of Koken through your Koken Store account only. You may not copy or move the source files of a Koken Store theme or plugin between installations of Koken or elsewhere.
- You may modify a downloaded theme to suit your needs as long as those modifications are not repackaged, sold, or redistributed in any form. Koken accepts no responsibility for modifications that are lost due to downloaded theme and plugin updates provided by an author.
- Technical support for themes and plugins is the responsibility of the item's author. Koken accepts no responsibility for supporting items authored by third parties.
- Koken Store items may dissapear over time and are subject to change.
- You may remove your Koken Store account by contacting Koken support. Removal of an account will delete all data associated with the account including purchased items.
- All Koken Store sales are final and non-refundable. Koken reserves the right to provide refunds on a case-by-case basis if a purchased item is malfunctioning and/or unfixable.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Koken Store for any reason at any time without notice.
- We reserve the right to delete any Koken Store account without notice that is in violation of the Terms of Service.
- We will not disclose your account information to any third parties except as required in the course of providing the service.
- Technical support is provided on a first-come, first-serve basis and is only available via email.
- We reserve the right to refuse support to anyone for any reason at any time.
Limitation of Liability
- Koken is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from an inability to use our software or services.
- Koken is not responsible for any material uploaded or published using our products or services.
- You use Koken software and services at your own risk. All software and services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranty.
- Koken does not warrant that our services will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free.
Questions concerning the Terms of Service may be directed to email@example.com.
Last modified: December 1, 2015